Treetops Kitty Lounge Rules
Following these simple rules will ensure a positive experience for both you and our cats.
- All guests enter at their own risk. A SIGNED WAIVER is required for each guest, including children, in which they accept all liability for injury or damage to person(s) or property.
- Well behaved children are welcome, but children under 14 must be supervised at all times by an adult over 18, with no more than 2 children to each adult. Children from 14-17 need a signed waiver from a parent or guardian to be admitted without an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 years old may not pick the cats up.
- Although our cats are looked after, all animals can carry viruses or parasites which may be harmful to people, in particular to those with weakened immune systems or pregnant women.
- Remember Cats are…. Cats! Even though they are cuddly and adorable, they are still animals and may scratch or bite! If you do get scratched or bit, please see a staff member for first aid.
- To keep the cats from becoming overstimulated, we need to limit the number of people in the Café to 10 at one time. One visit is half an hour, but you can stay longer if no one is waiting to get in. If the Café is full, please be patient as you wait for someone to leave.
- Our kitties must be treated kindly and with respect to keep them happy and healthy. PLEASE be mindful of cat body language and be gentle when handling them. Anyone found hurting the cats, being disruptive or not following the rules will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- Inside are 10-12 cats – all are available to adopt. If you are interested in adopting, please fill out an application at treetopsrescue.org.
- Feel free to sit and read and free Wifi is available. You may bring in your own food for yourself and other humans, or buy something to eat or drink from the Café, however be careful, as we all know how cats love to knock things over!