Valid for one supervising adult and one child 5 years and older.
Children are considered anyone 16 and younger. 16+ are charged adult rates. If 16+, but not yet 18, a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian must be on file for entry.
If you are bringing children who are not your own or in your legal custody, please have their parent/legal guardian complete the waiver before entry here.
*All attendees, including children, must wear a mask the entire time. Failure to comply with reservation guidelines will result in loss of reservation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESERVING YOUR VISIT:
- Select your date and time (visits are 45 minutes long with 15 minutes in between for sanitation)
- Fill out your contact information in all required fields
- Please utilize the “notes” section to identify the age and relation of each attendee (required)
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment
- Sign our waiver before you arrive