What you need to know:
- Reservations are held Tuesday-Saturday from 11 AM to 4 PM.
- 45-minute visits are available on the hour beginning at 11 AM each day.
- Please book your reservation below. By booking and agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you are accepting your own risk of visiting our cats. We have replaced our online waiver with Terms & Conditions at checkout.
- Our cats are treated with respect and kindness. Anyone found to be harassing or injuring our cats will be asked to leave.
- Limit 6 people per booking
Children over the age of 5 are welcome in the Cafe with a supervising adult. We do not allow more than 2 children per supervising adult.
Thank you for understanding that our environment is not suitable for children younger than 5 years old.
Children under 12 may not pick up or restrain the cats in any way.
- One-time booking: Select the number of humans (over the age of 5) who are visiting and proceed to the next page for availability.
- Memberships: explore membership prices by clicking “Subscription Required” under the Membership option. You may proceed with the purchase OR if you wish to immediately schedule your first visit using a membership, select the number of participants and move forward to the calendar.
Rate: $15/person (tax-deductible donation)
Memberships are discounted.
All guests must now create a free account with SimplyBook to complete a reservation, membership, or yoga class registration. You may opt out of notifications at any time.
*Our capacity is 6 guests and 2 staff members*
All dependents must be supervised by a visiting adult over the age of 18.
Note: we are not giving refunds for canceled or missed appointments as your payment is considered a donation.
MASK POLICY: UPDATED 6/27/2021
We are no longer requiring fully vaccinated individuals* to wear a mask inside the Cafe. All guests enter at their own risk and are responsible for safe hygiene practices such as hand washing and physical distancing.
*The CDC defines a fully vaccinated individual as someone who has received all required COVID shots and has passed the 2-week mark from their final vaccine. We are not requiring vaccination cards to be shown at the door. Thank you for your honesty as we all navigate society as we heal from the events of 2020.