Skip to content
What you need to know:
- Reservations are held Tuesday-Saturday from 11 AM to 4 PM.
- Our cats are the most active during the morning hours. They tend to nap in the afternoon. Plan your visit accordingly!
- We have a treat machine in the cat lounge and you can feed our cats for 25 cents. We do not allow outside treats to be brought in for distribution during your visit, but you can donate a bag of treats for us to use at another time. We limit treats to 2 servings per group and reserve the right to remove the treat machine at any time for any reason.
- Peak days are Saturdays, days during summer break, spring break, and all winter holidays. Reservations are highly recommended during these times.
- 1-hour visits are available throughout the day for a $15 donation per person. Walk-ins are subject to availability.
- Our cats and all humans inside the Cafe are treated with respect and kindness. Anyone found to be harassing or injuring our cats or other humans will be asked to leave without a refund. Adults must supervise the children in their care at all times.
- We ask you to refrain from picking the cats up unless they jump into your lap first. In which case, congratulations! You have been chosen! Otherwise, please do not move cats around the Cafe against their will. Just like us, they are sentient beings with preferences. We do our best to indicate which cats prefer lap time.
- Limit 6 people per booking
- Guests making their own booking must be 18 and older. We are not held liable for minors who book or walk in without a guardian’s consent.
- NO refunds for missed or canceled reservations
- Please book your reservation below.
- By booking and agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you are accepting your own risk of visiting our cats.
KIDS IN THE CAFE:
- Children 5 and older are welcome in the Cafe with a supervising adult. Please do not bring newborns or infants to the lounge. We do not allow strollers or car seat carriers in the lounge with the cats.
- We do not allow more than 2 children per supervising adult.
- Please remember that we have up to 25 cats in the Cafe. This is a much different environment than your home. We know your kids are going to be excited, but loud noises, running, and climbing on furniture are prohibited. Please review these rules with your children ahead of your visit.